CNC Machinist/Welder Fabricator
). Machinist/Welder - Duties and Responsibilities
1. Read and interpret customer supplied prints to make customers parts.
2. Machine parts to specifications using a variety of equipment such as lathes, milling machines, grinders, etc.
3. Measure, examine, and test completed units in order to detect defects and ensure conformance to specifications.
4. Confers with supervisor or programmer to resolve machine malfunctions and productions errors.
5. Setup and operate the appropriate equipment to make parts per specifications.
6. Perform welding operations as specified by blueprints.
Skills and Abilities
1. The ability to effectively communicate verbally and or written english in order to reach positive outcomes.
2. Equipment selection - Determine the kind aof tools and equipment needed for a job.
3. Operation Monitoring - Watching gauges, dials, or other indicatiors to make sure a machine is working properly.
4. Quality Control Anlaysis - Conducting tests and inspection of products, services, or processes to evaluate quality.
5. Phyical demands - Must be able to lift 50 pound and stand for long periods of time.
6. Ability to weld with both MIG
7. Must be familiar with various CAD platforms.
8. Must be familiar with various CAM platforms.
9. Know how to use gauges and or inspection fixtures.
HirePrinciple was founded by a team of experienced executive recruiters with more than 100 years of combined experience serving clients ranging from start-ups to the Fortune 1000.
HirePrinciple's search process is customized to provide superior executive recruitment solutions and staffing needs to employers while matching qualified candidates with the career opportunities that fit their needs. As a HirePrinciple candidate, you will work directly with an experienced member of our team. We will work with you to define your career goals, develop a profile of your desired position, and work to match you with an organization that provides a rewarding opportunity.
Visit our website for more job opportunities at