Partnered with a 41 year old company that is a brand and leader in providing vehicle-specific engineering, manufacturing, assembly, and service. Seeking an experienced Material Handler with background working with BOM, inventory management and quality. Experience with manufacturing database is a plus.
Job requirements including but not limited to:
- Monitor efficiencies & evaluate operations make improvement recommendations
- Have sound & seasoned knowledge of industrial operations ( raw materials to finished goods )
- Consistently maintain acceptable productivity levels while ensuring the strictest quality standards
- Load / unload / handle / move materials using a combination of handling equipment
- Inspect handling equipment ( mechanized ) for defects & recommend corrective action if necessary.
- Participate in shipping / receiving / replenishment process
- Assemble, stage, count, cycle product as necessary
- Adhesion to corporate safety policies and standards of operation at all times
Pay rate: up to $20/hr plus benefits
HirePrinciple was founded by a team of experienced executive recruiters with more than 50 years of combined experience serving clients ranging from start-ups to the Fortune 1000.
Accordingly, HirePrinciple's search process is customized to provide superior executive recruitment solutions and staffing needs to employers while matching qualified candidates with the career opportunities that fit their needs.